Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Graduation pics

Graduation pics are in. The commencement speaker said the future is mine. Perhaps now is the time to launch my plan to TOTAL WORLD DOMINAION! Bwah hah ha ha!

I can't believe they actually let me pass with a 3.0 GPA. I remembered way back in freshman year, Patrick Hall 203 was a great place. My (four year) roommate Shmeedog would watch the SAE boys climb the pole from our room or yell to people on the sidewalk from our window only to hide when they look up. Oh the memories, the Red Sox games, the walks of shame (or the stides of pride?) the forbidden beirut table and Jack Bauer Power hour. Then it all has to end. My Bio and ES majors are nothing but four years of wasted stress. But the memories of friends and dramas live on. Ghettosburg rocks. Enjoy the photos.

Frightening. I'll be on my own in just a few months.

Up-to-date (6/6/06):

Sorry folks, I just realized I had posted my pictures on this post, which defied my pseudonymy and compromised my "identity" and my friends. You'll see the photos when you come to my house. Come at your own risk. I have a ferocious K-9 with terrible mandibles of bone crushing death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home