Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Wicked pissed.

I'm devastated. Super. Wicked. Pissed. WHY!? why!? why? That photo is so nauseating. Whiterhinoreport has a more optimistic view. But omigosh, Johnny F. Damon signs with the New York Yankees Tuesday night...WTH? Ay yah! What happened Johnny? Whatever happen to what you said:

"There's no way I can go play for the Yankees, but I know they're going to come after me hard. It's definitely not the most important thing to go out there for the top dollar, which the Yankees are going to offer me. It's not what I need."

How could you? The Yanks are gonna shave your face off and cut all your hair. Why? Johnny. Why?

Enough. You're done for! cuz SG is giving you the ultimate head shake. In other news, today is the first day of winter in the North, the winter solstice that is. We are experiencing the least sunlight in the Northern Hemisphere and for the Southern Hemisphere, the most sunlight. Gosh damnit, Johnny! It's all your fault. Keifer Sutherland turns 39 today. Looking forward to the new season of 24! Why!? J. Damon?

(I've changed my blog title to "aiueo sometimes y" cuz I've googled and there's already an "aeiou". Darn it! They're vowels, by the way. The first English lesson I've learned in America. Also, a friend informs me that " aiueo, it sounds like Japanese alphabet. It starts from aiueo, kakikukeko and others follow it" What a cool coincident, ka ke ki ko ku or sa si su se so su, and so on. I like the sound of that. Now I need a masthead, anyone knows CSS codes? I wanna a masthead.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home