Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Prison Break, 24, Blaine, ugh!

Many hours were wasted last night in front of my TeeVee. Aside from the frequent adjustments of my antennas, I had to squint in disgust with the programs last night. Three words: so.damn.slow. So slow that I'm going to keep this post extremely short. They've finally escaped after 21 epidsodes. No wait, they just climbed over the wall to another section of the prison. Next week, they'll be hunted down by a whole bunch of prison guards and secret services. Yup, the government wants these "cons" dead.

24. I'm disappointed. Quite underwhelmed by last night's epidsode. Logan and Myles, two Brutus-es and douchebags on cell phones. Heller is alive (impossible!) Sloppy prisoner transfer. With only three epidsodes left, I hope Bauer will be full of actions instead of celebrating his love for Audrey.

Stunt man David Blaine fails to break underwater record. Not that I cared if he did, but it was the right outcome that he failed. What an idiot. I'm glad he didn't blackout and die, but what a stoopid stunt.

Medium guest star Kelsey Grammer as the Angel of Death, really creepy. I need to read a book. Too much TV and talking on the phone is bad! bad! bad! By the way, is Lost new this Wednesday? Last week was awesome!! American Idol all the way, baby! So disappointed that Paris is gone. Go Elliot!!

The End.

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home