Sunday, June 19, 2005

Paddle to the Bay




I am crazy. Tomorrow at 5:00am I'm paddling to the edge of the earth. I had a couple of beers just to feel numb about it all. Anyhow, I'll keep you posted when (or if) I get back. The number one rule we have to follow is following the tidal flow. Do not go against the tide, it's verboten! Ok, I need to get some rest. But here is the schedule that we'll follow:

Monday: leave Anacostia, DC
Tuesday: Indian Head
Wednesday: Clifton Beach
Thursday: Lower Cedar Point
Friday: St. Clements Island
Saturday: St. George Island, to Point Lookout State Park and the Chesapeake Bay.

In the mean time, visit The Anacostia Watershed Society who hosted the 120 mile paddling trip. Wish me luck and try to talk me out of it (opps, too late). Last year, I wanted to prove someone wrong. I don't know why the hell I'm coming back to suffer again.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home