Thursday, October 20, 2005

Good news or No news




This awesome pic was taken by the crew on board the Columbia during its last mission, on a cloudless day. The picture is of Europe and Africa when the sun is setting. Half of the picture is in night. The bright dots are the cities' lights.

Note that the Sahara is huge and can be seen clearly both during day time and night time. To the left, on top, is Greenland, totally frozen.

Dad is home. There's no news of kidney stones. He's in pain though, sleeping it off after a dose of ibuprofen and cyclobenzaprine (APAP). I will have to stay overnight so that I can drive mom to work early in the AM. Then, off to the friggin' nail salon. The cell phone will be very close to me in case dad calls. You know what, he never calls me so I may have to drive home sporatically, just to check on my daddy-o.

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home