Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Well, luck o’ the Irish to ya! St. Patty’s harkens me back to those college days filled with kegs and eggs at Mama V's and the Pub taverns. (I'm not sure what all the eggs are about, eh!)

Omigosh, I have to mention this! Go GW!! I'm so thrilled of the win. You know what will make my St. Patty's Day complete and insanely happy? GW kicking the Blue Devils' bottocks!! Irish whiskey all 'round. I have not a drop of Irish blood, but I'm proclaiming myself an Irish for a day. So, drink! drink! drink (water, of course ;-)! Oh how I wish GW beats Duke, that'll be my National Champion game right there.

Here's an Irish Friendship Wish for youse all:
May there always be work for your hands to do;

May your purse always hold a coin or two;

May the sun always shine on your window pane;

May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain;

May the hand of a friend always be near you;

May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

-unknown author-
Lads and lassie, please be careful tonight. Don't drink and drive and watch out for the trolls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home