Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Did you flush?


Omigosh. Who would want that toilet in their bathrooms. So tacky. How would one go and use number 2? Plus, who will keep the dead fish count due to the ummm, flatulency.

Maybe for entertainment purposes, my niece and nephews would just stare at the fish and forget they have to use the toilet. I can visualize disasters in the air. Although, with this kind of toilet in your bathroom, you will never have to worry about them not flushing the toliet. As a matter of fact, you may never get them out of the bathroom. If I feel sick, I may forget to gag because the fish will glare at me and giving evil looks. Geesh, the things people would improvise and invent.

Yup, the goldfish in the tank are real!!! The poor little fishies. (Thanx for the pic, AU)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home