Friday, October 21, 2005

Protesters and pirates, arrrgg!




So, I was dropping my books at the library on my way home to check on dad, and there were protesters outside of the New Carrolton Public Library, trying to persuade people to oppose Ron Howard's DaVinci Code movie, as it offended their Christian sensibilities. They were draped in red cloth and playing the bagpipe to an unusual tune. I shit you not. The harmonica was a bad mix cuz the intonation and the composition just didn't mix.

**update** Apparently, this charade is happening in PA too, right in front of G'burg Servo, who woulda thunk!?


In other random amusements, here a quiz on pirate names. I don't think it's true, but I have a pirate name. I wanna be on Sparrow's crew, hehe.


My pirate name is:


Mad Jenny Kidd



Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home