Friday, January 13, 2006

Lordy-lord, Monster Truck Racing is in town


I'm not sure why I agreed to go to this Monster Jam tonight. Feeling a bit under the weather but what the heck. I guess the attractive Mountaineer convinced me with its roaring 1200 horsepower engine and a Coan 2-speed transmission, whatever that is. I bet that big 50 foot tall truck can convert into a robot that shoots fire. Oh boy!! There will be vehicle crushing glory and the people going wild for such amusement. Oh yeah, bring on the white trash factor. It will be an interesting event. Thanks TP!!

In other news, this Friday the 13th has been declared Burgundy and Gold Day as the Redskins prepares to tackle the Seahawks tomorrow. Whatever the turnouts may be...Hail to the Redskins...Seattle weather will provide much entertainment. Oh gosh, please win. Damn you skeptical commentators, amateurs and friends alike. I shall hail to the Redskins despite your criticisms. Woo hoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home