Friday, January 06, 2006

Sharon and Palestine uncertainty

Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has suffered an extremely massive cerebral hemorrhage. Many medicals thought it might not be survivable, or, if it is, he is likely to be profoundly disabled. Very unsettling news, although no doubt there are those who are celebrating. I am not among them; Sharon has been a far better Prime Minister than expected him to be. Let's hope that his health improves, not only for his sake but for the benefit of the whole worlds peace. Ehud Olmert remains Acting Prime Minister. I'm sure my friend NA has a lot to say about this news of uncertainty. Her home is in Jerusalem.

Just for tibits, here's a link on what is a stroke. I almost sufferred a cerebrovascular accident today when I called personnels about my application status, and the secretary lady said that my application didn't come through because "the mailman may have misplaced it" WTH!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home