Tuesday, March 28, 2006

An impromtu wedding poem.


Yup. One of my closest friends is getting married in two months! (Which means I have 60 days, 15 hours, 46 minutes and 10-15 seconds to find a date. anyone? anyone?) Much congratulations HN!! Without further ado, I've written this poem just for you.
There once was a lady, so lovely and fair.
She and her husband will make a nice pair.
They're tying the big knot this buds of May
A glamorous Vietnamese wedding is the day

There'll be people hugging and giggling.
You bet there will be drinking and dancing.
Singing your radiance magical joy
For this one true affection no soul can destroy.

Write me a love poem and read me sonnets
Tell all the skeptics our love's tenderness.
No more seeking here and there
This hot lady is taken, "I do" declare.
Congratulations again Ty!! By the way, I saw some nice gowns on the JCrew catalogue that might fit your budget. If you want good traditional bridal dresses, I suggest M'Jourdelle, which is right by your neck of town on 617 York Road. They look nice.

2 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for taking the time to write me such a cute poem.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Trynn Diesel said...

You're most welcome, Ty. I solemnly swear that I will behave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home