Sunday, June 11, 2006

C. Ronaldo is still hot


Ok, I lied. I ended up watching several matches thus far (while working, tee hehe). Gol!!! Thank goodness for basic cableTV at my folks' place and at the shop. The announcer was speaking Spanish, so Espanol is coming back to me :-) Soccer is quite violent, if you haven't noticed already. The Argentina v. Ivory Coast match was ridiculously painful, as in 'stop tripping each other!!' Too many yellow flags were thrown on that game. Way to go, Trinidad & Tobago! That's you, LH, PH and KM! Germany won, but the play was terrible; they better shape up if they want the Cup. England was superb. Michael Owen is ever so cute. Portugal match was intense. C. Ronaldo is still good-looking (muy caliente), even though he fails to make some easy goals. Next stop, going against Iran, easy! Portugal v. Mexico is the match I look forward to. I will not tolerate anymore sloppiness, C. Ronaldo ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home