Friday, May 26, 2006

Wedding, (not mine) woo hoo!

This weekend is Ty and Tuan's wedding. There'll be dancing, good food and fun. I don't have a date, and I don't care. Weather looks promising, only 10% chance of precipitation! My schedule (and everyone else's) is gonna be pretty jam-packed: Get up extra early to pick up the boys (ring bearers/altar boys/tray bearers); drive to Baltimore for the morning church ceremony; drive people back to Silver Spring; change in the car for the evening reception, haha; pick up my niece and nephews and head to the restaurant in Wheaton; try really hard not to cry (out of happiness), then finally God forbids, I WILL have some fun.

Much congratulations, T&T. One day, you're gonna look back on this happy day and chuckle a bit. Happy! happy! happy!

Up-to-date (5/29/06):

What a beautiful wedding. Quite luxurious. The "Just Married" vehicle was a red Chevrolet Corvette Z06 with 500 or so hp. I wanted to pop up the hood just to see the superchargers and tubes and wires, but the doors were locked. The groom's parents' car was a silver Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG equipped with a V8 engine (5.5 L or 5400 cc). I was afraid to ask about the fuel economy because I may have to egg the luxury roadster. Let's say the consequence would've been that I would be in deep shit. Anyhow, I took pictures with my cheap camera named Cassidy, but my silly compooter could not load them. Don't know why, maybe flickr is down at the moment -- wait until the next update. Great wedding. I had loads of fun. Congrats! I apologize for my cheesy toast; it was definitely an impromtu speech -- I don't do well with impromtus, hands get shaky and sweaty, and I come up with the silliest rhymes (in Vietnamese). Best wishes you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home