Wednesday, May 24, 2006

American Idol 5 finale

Based on performances, Taylor rocks! I almost cried when he sang Do I Make You Proud, loved the transition from the grindy-sound to clear note in the middle, and then the last key change made me shiver. I called ten times to vote but only got through to two counts, which meant a lot of people were voting, so Taylor is gonna win. Who's Katherine? Dial Idol also predicts a win for Taylor by a huge margin of error. Tonight will be my TV night, ya'll. I need it, after what had happened in the past few days, I really need it! If a t-storm comes tonight, I'm gonna curse the heavens!

Up-to-date (22:30):

Omigosh. Prince on American Idol. Yaayyy! The world stopped its revolutions, and I could not blink. It was so cool. Everyone knows that Prince is the greatest musical genius of our time. It was a fantastic finale. Lost was unreal. I'm getting the DVD set (or you could buy it for me, tee hehe); I need to slo-mo some scenes to catch up what is going on before the next season starts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home