Wednesday, July 05, 2006

And I shed a tear or two...


I'm back from my extended Fourth of July weekend ocean holiday. What an amazing time at the New Jersey seashores. The beach house, the 4 foot waves, the night board walk, the Cape May lighthouse and of course the hospitality from Green's Liquor store was amazing. I love it. My only advice to you all beach goers is to bring along sunblock lotion (UVA & UVB, SPF 30 at least). More importantly, make sure the sunscreen lotion is effective, not from two years ago. Otherwise, you'll look like me now, a red lobster with irritable pain all over. Nevertheless, I had a blast with my G'burg friends. Throughout the weekend, SG's mission was "to kill Trynn"; NQ was to take my inheritance (which was kinda sad cuz we all calculated how much I was worth, and it's only $3,000 tops); LG's mission was to construct a perfect coverup so that no one would ever noticed I'm gone. Well, mission: impossible because this time I plead that I am loveable and capable; therefore, this world needs me. Kind of a lame excuse, but hey I am still alive, hehe. I love you gals (happy teardrop discharge).

Portugal lost to a freakin' penalty kick by French midfielder Zidane. Soo deeply disappointed (a teardrop is shed). C. Ronaldo still has a lot to learn. He cried long before Portugal defeat was official, what a sensitive sweetie :-) We all have to move on somehow. Come Sunday, I hope France wins, they didn't cheat as much as Italy. Any team that defeats Brazil and Portugal deserves the Fifa trophy.

In other humanitarian crisis news, North Korea has shot off the seventh missile (sniff sniff). The long-range ballistic missiles that could have reached the United States (thankfully) failed. Someone should bonk Kim Jong Il in the head and leave him mentally retarded. The North Koreans will continue their missile testing no matter what anyone says. With every failure launch, they'll learn a little more. That's what scares me.

5 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sucks

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is too boring i hate you

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Trynn Diesel said...

Both comments above are from my 10 yr old nephew. They are totally unrelated to the post. I won't delete his responses cuz some peeps out there might share the same sentiment against me. If that is true, I shall give you a resounding 'eff off'! Love, Trynn Diesel.

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home