Thursday, October 26, 2006

Funny Election Campaign Ad

In less than two weeks, the polls will be open for the midterm election of public officials. It is a holiday for Maryland, but I have to work on that day. DC allows its employees to take one hour off to cast their absentee ballots. Joy! Political ads are entertaining these days. Some has potential for great film making; others are just downright wrong. This one has to be the funniest:



It doesn’t matter what political standpoint you lean, ain’t nobody gonna vote for Republican Bill Sali. Speaking of idiotcracy, WTH is Republican congressional candidate, Tân Nguyễn, thinking!? Sending intimidating letters to Democratic Hispanic voters in OC is just not right. You won’t get my vote anh Tân. Threatening letters don’t scare me, unless it’s from an ex. Anywho, make your plans to go to the polls on that Tuesday (Nov. 7). Hopefully, the voting problems will resolve and go smoothly. There are sneaky sleazy people out there, I know. Don’t forget to enjoy the Halloween festivities. I am in the process of finishing my classy Oriental costume, despite the turmoil going on in the household and the wicked burn on the house settlement contracts. I’m not cut out for investment ventures. I acted too slowly and someone else has gotten a higher bid, bummer.

Since we’re on the subject of wickedness, guess who is driving 10+ hours to DC? SG!! The one and only queen of all evil! (hehe) No more Hennessy cognac and XO liquor shots -- bring back the cheap beers, and I’ll be in happy land.

Up-to-date (10/27/06):

Shmeedawg/Siquophrenia/SupaShmee is coming to town too!! Friday night wicked fun.

2 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buying a house is tough, keep trying though. when u get it, can i move in? i'll be in charge of restocking the beer fridge.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Trynn Diesel said...

Of course you can move in. I'll let you sleep in the bathtub. Thanks for the beer offer, maybe I'll let you stay in the closet after 2 years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home