Friday, February 23, 2007

Brain freeze Friday

You Are Emerald Green

Deep and mysterious, it often seems like no one truly gets you.
Inside, you are very emotional and moody - though you don't let it show.
People usually have a strong reaction to you... profound love or deep hate.
But you can even get those who hate you to come around. There's something naturally harmonious about you.
"Moody and deep hate from people", haha. Even I admit that is true. Doomed. Unloveable.

Oh well. For your viewing pleasure, here's an aurora over Iowa, taken last December '06:
Stunning.

4 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger U2Lorax said...

Love the pic of the aurora! Breathtaking.

I couldn't be bothered to look thru my old blog posts, so I took the green color test again.

Teal Green
You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you. Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.
While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks. Your warm personality nicely counteracts any strange habits you may have.

Pfffft! Strange habits?!! I don't have any errr wait. Hmm. Maybe it's more accurate than I'd like to admint ;)

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger U2Lorax said...

or admit. Tho I'm pretty sure I don't want to admint anything either ;)

Huh. Now I find myself wanting something minty.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Trynn Diesel said...

Haha. You are offbeat, minty. Way to think outside the box.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger U2Lorax said...

I prefer to think inside the circle ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home