Monday, February 19, 2007

Mucho busy

TN accidentally locked me down in the basement this morning. She thought that I had gone to work, so she locked the doorway down to the basement. Neither of us has the key to open. One can only unlock from one end only. So once again, I climbed the barbed wired fence to the front door to open the passage way. That was fun with all the ice and snow on the ground. Our dogs thought my act was amusing.

In a couple of weeks, four strangers are moving into the tiny house. I have to haul my tables, beds, drawers, bookcase, etc. up the stairs into a tiny room on the main floor. My back is killing me. Brother in Black is a huge help. Listening to Dam Vinh Hung while re-organizing my stuff. Brother in Black is sick of DVH's voice, so I have to put in some devil music. He likes Avenged Sevenfold and something calls Burn the Priest. They're metal and rock music.

Gosh, my back hurts. I gotta come up for air some time soon, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home