Thursday, July 07, 2005

Trynn to friends, come in friends



I have a couple of friends who lives in London. I don't exactly know where in the city they live, but they surely take the train station wherever they go. I just got in touch with Anita, thank goodness that she's in Columbia at the time, and she also said that her family in London are ok. I haven't heard from Nads. She'll be attending LSE in the fall, but currently she's looking for accommodations in London. I'm waiting for her e-reply. I keep coming back to the news for updates. At home though, the red line transit is closed due to an unmarked package at the Rockville station. All the major cities are on alert for terrorist attacks. We need Jack Bauer.

My condolences go out to the people of London. Nads! where the heck are you!?

UP TO DATE: Fantastic! My friends are well. There are still people trying to hear from their families. I hope they'll be receiving good news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home