Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hump day, Wednesday

I'm sneaking out of my work duty to blog. There are no customers, so it's alright. My first Halloween in Lanham, Md was a disappointment. I bought a few bags of chocolates for the treat-o-treaters and all the goodies were gone in the first hour. My yard Halloween decorations were gone too -- stolen! Tsk, tsk. I carved and sweat over those pumpkins and ghouls and some kid just casuallly took them away. I guess I should thank him for hauling away my Halloween stuffs.

I was too excited to meet the neighboring kids that I let each one of them decides how many candy they deserves. Of course, all little boys and girls, good or bad, presumes that they should have a handful or two of sweets. Silly me for giving them the choice. I planned to watch a movie with my housemate, but she had other plans. I was too scared to watch "Saw" alone, so I returned the movie and watch Fox's Prision Break. Michael Scofield is so hot! I get lost in his eyes.

On Samuel Alito, Dubya's Supreme Court nomination...Here's the blunder on Daily Kos and here. I've done very little reading on this nomination, but from what I've heard on NPR, Alito will dramatically pull the Court toward Conservative views. Big surprise, right? Bitch Ph.D has a great post explaining the threat that Alito represents. So write to your senator to fight this nomination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home