Thursday, April 06, 2006

New features and updates.

I've got a masthead! All thanx go to my wicked smart bestest buddy in the whole.wide.world, LQK, for the CSS tutorial. I've also added a couple of new links (Grow to Live & ScienceBlogs) and linky-dink updates. Here are some blogs for you hackers and code-enthusiasts out there:

Ecmanaut: JavaScripts, xml, html, CSS, tons of topics
Bloggerhacks: free templates
BlogFresh: tips and tricks
TheLastWord: "Confusion is always the honest response."

I haven't gotten the time to fully check out the sites (because Spring is here!), so have fun with the webdesigning tips. Do not ask me about compooters because all the sources I know are from the above links. Very limited, enough to get the words across.

I apologize for not keeping up with the nifty blog reads and responses. I'm reserving myself one hour at the computer each day and the rest with my other tangible matters. I advise you to do the same. Thanks for the support, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home