Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wishin', Hopin', Worryin' and Fussin' --

Yet another wicked burn. This is just not my day. I would rant and ramble on the details, but I'd rather not. I'm sure it'll bite me back in the buttocks as soon as I hit the "Publish Post" button. So, instead, I'd like to introduce you fine folks to some mindless enjoyable links:

(1) Dugong the manatee. He kinda reminds me of my bụng bia self!
(2) Strongbad's candy bar, haha.
(3) Crazy frog chase. (thanx Disha)
(4) Awww, too cute.
I am Vostok, Antarctica!
Which Extremity of the World Are You?
From the towering colossi at Rum and Monkey. Am I cold or what?

(5) Tee hee hee. Sperms and eggs production:
Professor Koopman and his team found that retinoic acid, a derivative of Vitamin A, causes germ cells in female embryos to begin meiosis, leading to the production of eggs.

They also discovered an enzyme present in male embryos that wipes out retinoic acid and so suppresses meiosis until after birth, resulting in sperm production. [...]

“Our research has suggested a possible cause for these common testicular cancers, opening up avenues of investigation which will hopefully one day lead to a cure,” Professor Koopman said.
Have a great day, everybody.

4 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Anita Okoh said...

Si T Diesel, vamos a Gettysburg por Springfest! Soy lista por una fiesta!! Ay!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Trynn Diesel said...

Fantastico! Hagamos un viaje para la graduación a G'burg. Yo tambien. Soy lista al partido!! Congratulations on the graduate school entrance. Muy bien.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger nalumoni said...

Haha! The title for this post is a combo of two of the titles of my posts. Coincidence??! =)

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Trynn Diesel said...

Yup, Nowal. I checked out "MBFW" movie and loved the opening song sung by DiFranco. It speaks to me, haha. We do have something in common this time of year, worrying and fretting. The post title though hints what I've been going through (though I didn't tell why). You are influential, Nowal :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home