Saturday, November 05, 2005

Saturday night comtemplator


I just joined hi5, a connecting people site, upon requests from some friends. Well, through all the connectedness, I stumbled on my ex-bf's profile. WTH? of all the places. Eh, no biggie. There's a good reason why it didn't work out. (Com'on, I can't be compatible with a person who believes in child labor) Anywho, I don't want to publicly admit it, I've bascially been single for a little over 3 years (and loving it -- see the irony?). No matter what you tell yourself, you don't just go out to have a good time with your friends, you go out to meet someone. That's why people, once they get in a relationship, find themselves saying "hmm, I never go out anymore." No need to. The best relationships just kind of happen I think, blink!. So why waste time and money on something with the hope and intention of meeting "someone" when I can just let fate step in and destiny intervene?Even cupids get this a lot:

I get mixed messages.
Play the game. Don't play games.
Call him. Don't call him.
Make the first move. Don't look desperate.
Be honest and upfront. Don't scare him off.
Approach him. Make him approach you.
It will happen when you least expect it. You have to make it happen.
Lower your standards. Keep your standards high.

Ugh! This post could get me in a tangle later on, but that's later on. I'm going to sleep now. Need to save some energy for tomorrow's game at Baltimore's M&T Bank Stadium. Go Ravens! kaw kaw!

1 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home