Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The greatest kick in the *ss

I'm super pissed. The greatest kick in the buttocks is (1) being ignored (2) being lied to (3) "We're sorry, but the budget has been pulled out of the program." Wicked. Pissed. Off. Then again, I'd "rather be pissed off than to be pissed on". I heard that from someone, I forget who, but the philosophy tickles a bit. You all have a nice day now because tomorrow will be another one. Ay yah!

In other depressing news, there has to be some other peaceful way. No country should have nuclear weapons. Why the hell for!? Maybe I'll tuned in for tonight's Commander in Chief for a female (strong and capable) President's perspective.

Even more depressing...so Joe Gibbs didn't take us to the SuperBowl. Wait 'til next year!! Like last year, I will look forward to those Bowl commercials. So far the playoff ads are quite amusing. I wonder what's in store for SuperBowl XL? Ay yah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home