Monday, November 07, 2005

Snaps, Crackles and Pops, the 3-body collision




Ouch! It's definitely a different feeling when watching a live football game in comparison to watching on TV. Gosh, that must've really hurt. Half of the gametime, I was like, 'where are the orthopaedic doctors?' Go out there and rescue them from the ground! I mean, I've never been driven into the turf by a linebacker while holding a football (hence the three-body-collision), but I bet it hurts. I'm sorry if I had threatened to tackle you, EK, I take it back now. Ouch!

There were only a few injuries during the game, nothing serious but if you were there you could almost hear the snaps and 'ahhhhh' from the ball players. If they didn't wear those gears, I bet someone would've died right there in front of me. Also, if you were there rooting for the Ravens, you'd be disappointed. Ravens made no TDs. Head coach Billick ruled that the team will only take field goal scores. What a wuss. It was a sure win for the Bengals by half-time. Ay yah! However, the experience was nice. I could't ask for a better weather. Thanx to JH and the AmeriCorpVISTA volunteers for the company.

In other news, the Redskins made my Sunday complete. Take that BW from GWU. My team beat your team, neh-neh-neh-neh-neh. Thank goodness TO was not there. Eh! we won. Kudos to Washington head coach Joe Gibbs. Take us to the Super Bowl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home