Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Another new housemate


I've got a new housemate. The previous one moved out because...yeah. Nguyet is pleasant and nice. She's 29, and she's studying to be a public school teacher. I may have scared her a bit about our beloved Prince Georges' County education system, opps. She's a devout Catholic and Cha Long (Father Long) has offered her a monastery life in his convent. She kindly declines the position (and yes I congratulate her). Well, I'm just gonna tell her right now that I'm not interested in a conversion. There's just too many "luminous mysteries". I'm not too fond of organized religion. Although I envy people who are religous. Eh! It's only been two days, and things are going well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. That pic above is one of the depictions of what had happened so far between me and my new roommie. Let's hope I don't have to use the baseball that's still wrapped in my new glove, yes the baseball I got for my birthday. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home