Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Va Beach vacation aftermath



Gần hai phần ba trong số 2,000 bậc cha mẹ tham gia nghiên cứu cho biết nhân vật hoạt hình Homer hoạt Bart trong phim hoạt hình
The Simpsons
, vốn nổi tiếng là thích ăn bánh rán ngọt - đã cổ vũ cho thói quen ăn món ngọt béo không lành mạnh.

Aight, enough of the junk food and heart attacks. I hope my youngest brother is reading this post. When we came back from our Va beach vacation, I discovered a tomato plant growing inside my basement! Check out the photo below. How the heck could it support itself on no nutrients or watering? It's not hydroponics of any kind. Just growing behind the curtains. Every night before bed, I find myself resting on the recliner with my ottoman thinking -- again, this is never good. Then, I read a chapter of my book. Currently, reading
Collapse
:How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed. Fantastic book so far. Will tell more as I progressed through the hardcover.

(1)An unlikely tomato plant.
(2)Find the typo on this public posting.
(3)Anh Hai and chi Yen. New beginings? or total family feud internal combustion?
(4)Va Beach boardwalk




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home