Friday, September 02, 2005

Where the hell is the relief!?

It has been five days! Five days!! I tried not to watch the news cuz it made me cried the last time I saw the report on Hurricane Katrina. I'm absolutely outraged by the entire situation and find it hard to even think about it. It's unthinkable for what's going on in New Orleans. I donated $20 to the American Red Cross (that's all I can afford nowadays), and I'd like to think that they're doing the best they can. Giving money doesn't help me feel better, but it's a start. I'm alarmed that help from the government does not appear to be arriving. Dubya, you're a friggin' coward. This is a failure of human leadership. I'm pissed off at your delayed reaction to this national crisis, you incompetent douchebag. Put aside the race issue and fly down to the Bayou now! And don't just fly over and peek out of the window again. Get your feet wet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home