Monday, October 10, 2005

Curses, again

The magic of the Bosox is gone. This is a depressing weekend. Hey, wait 'til next year, huh?. So long as Bill Mueller remains the 3rd basement, I'll be ok, I guess. Kevin Youkilis is threatening the position for 2006. Oy! Having your team getting kicked out of the ALDS playoffs is not cool. I'd like to see the Aneheim Angels kick Yankees' well- rounded butts tonight in Game 5. That'll brighten my day a bit. I hate the way the Yanks look on the field, so well groomed and semi good looking. I loved their facial reactions last year when we won over them. The BoSox made history and conquered the ALCS. We are keeping the faith. Wait until next year, muhahaha.

In other news, Katy came for a visit from NYC this weekend in a $35 round trip Chinatown bus line! We had a blast at the Diamond nigthclub. Well, until the very end when disorderly misconducts ignited and threatened our safety, so we decided to call it a night. I would like to be in a bar brawl, where I'd like to punch the jerk that grabbed my ass right between the eye. I would follow by a KamehameHA to finish him off. Oh and the lewd woman that can't seem to understand "please leave my drinks alone" request. WTH? I paid for that. I hate people. Those 2-min meditations and deep breathing really go in handy when controlling my anger. Anyhow, despite the family drama and the wicked burn on the weather condition, Katy enjoyed her visit, I hope. (I told her that the weather will clear up by Saturday). I get mesmerized in the rain. I don't know, there is something theraputic when the raindrops fall on your head. Today is my day off, I'm sleeping in after laundry, dusting, blogging, cleaning after my niece and nephews and finally showering. Oh wait, I gotta pick my mom up from work and assist Luan with homework and bitch about Prince Georges County pubic school system, murder, armed robbery and carjacking records -- to whomever will be my listening victim, muhhahaha.

Oh and one more thing. Spammers beware. I don't like you! I would post something here and a few seconds latter there would be a comment telling me that my site really rocked or something else as equally stupid and that I should check out their jive ass commercial site. I know for a fact that my site does not rock. I was deleting most of comments as soon as it showed up. The spam that is. The problem is that I have things to do in my life that don't involve me sitting at the compooter. I cannot always be on the look out for useless spam masquerading as valid human interaction. You suck! If anyone knows any anti-spam tools, let me know. Respond only if you know me. No spammers cuz that'll just be not cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home